Friday, Aug 14 2015 8:30AM to 11:00AM
Jeff Nischwitz, The Nischwitz Group
3325 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28217
Monthly BIG Ideas Exchange
Friday, August 14, 2015
Location: Goodmortgage.com, 3325 South Tryon Street, 28217
8:30 am to 9:00 am Continental breakfast and networking
9:00 am to 11:00 am Book Discussion
Free to Members and Guests of BIG: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or register below.
Book: "Unmask: Let Go of Who You're Supposed to Be & Unleash Your True Leader" by Jeff Nischwitz
Book Link: http://www.nischwitzgroup.com/unmask-let-go-of-who-youre-supposed-to-be-unleash-your-true-leader/
Unmask is a must-read for any leader seeking to enhance their influence and impact. Jeff Nischwitz’s new concept of integrated leadership—what he calls LIVINGSHIP—represents a new way of living, thinking and leading. If you’re ready to put down your masks and ignite your true leadership and life, Unmask is a road map for navigating your own personal journey as a leader in your business, career, relationships and life.
Unmask offers readers all of the following and more:
- Tap into the influence of the five Essentials of a Conscious Leader: Awake, Aware, Authentic, Accountable & Actionized
- Unleash the transformational power of questions
- Embrace a new model for compassionate communication, including Stickless Accountability
- Experience insights into exponential thinking and accelerated leadership
- Identify the inside stories that are blocking your way
- Discover tools for debunking your inside stories
This engaging discussion will be facilitated by the author, Jeff Nischwitz with The Nischwitz Group, who resides in Ohio. You won't want to miss this introspective discussion with an incredible speaker.
As a reminder, you don't have to read the book to attend! Most do not, and we always have a very engaging discussion!
During this roundtable we'll:
· share our own experiences in this area in our businesses
· share best practices from our own personal experience or from industry thought leaders
· share ideas on how to improve the area within our businesses to fuel growth
Note: We are looking for people to facilitate book discussions in 2016, so please don’t hesitate to contact me if there is a book that you’re passionate about and would like to share with the group. The meetings take place the second Friday of every month. Thanks!