Tuesday, May 24 2016 8:30AM to 12:00PM
Plazabridge Group and Speakers
Mint Museum- Board Room
500 South Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Disrupt or Be Disrupted!
Date: May 24, 2016
Time: 8:30 -12 Noon
Event location: Mint Museum Uptown, Board Room
500 South Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Interactive session takeaways:
- Learn where disruption may occur in your business
- Gain insights on machine learning, conversation as a platform, IoT, sensors, wearables and other technologies
- Hear about global impacts and the 4th industrial revolution already taking shape today
- Learn more about how trends may change the state of business as we know it today:
- From algorithms to the aging tsunami
- Explore how to turn disruption and innovations into opportunities for your company
Would you like us to disrupt your business? Click here to submit an idea you'd like us to use in our session. (Send a message from the Plazabridge home page.) You can submit anonymously.
Teresa Spangler, CEO, Plazabridge Group
Betsy Grider, Managing Director Strategic Development, NASCAR
Richard Boyd, CEO, SZL.it Inc,.
Roberto Pieraccini, CTO, jibo
8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration and Networking
9:00 am – 9:15 am Opening Remarks
9:15 am – Noon Interactive Session on Disruptive Innovation
Program Cost: BIG Members free
Guests $60 in advance, $75 at the door
Registration: RSVP to email@example.com or register below.
Dress Attire: Business casual