Tuesday, Sep 27 2016 8:30AM to 11:30AM
1431 W Morehead St
Charlotte, NC 28208
"Connected Selling- The Smart Social Approach to Growing Value"
Date: Tuesday, Sept 27, 2016
1431 W Morehead St
Charlotte, NC 28208
Time: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Registration: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or register below.
Presented by Deb Gallagher- a fantastic presenter!
The social media paradigm has changed the customer buying process and experience. Customers research information online for education and to seek solutions. They delay initial contact with providers and decisions require greater consensus to move forward. This has caused a significant impact to how companies and salespeople sell. Social Selling is a reaction to this change in buying behavior and expectations.
GO-TO-MARKET & REVENUE GROWTH CHALLENGES:
· A gap between executive vision, go-to-market strategies and sales execution
· A lack of discipline around:
- Effective lead generation
- Focus on the right segments, buyers, influencers & with the right messaging
- Mobilizing stakeholders around a decision
- Forecasting deal closure
· The challenge to utilize all the sales processes, marketing, training, tools and automation in a consistent daily discipline around lead generation and account growth
To address these revenue growth challenges, Deb Gallagher has become a Social Selling evangelist and expert.
Leveraging social networks and media is a crucial element in any Go-to-market plan. Social Selling is a powerful strategy that enhances your company and your personal brand and credibility in the market, creates interest, engages new prospects and drives account growth.
DURING THIS SESSION YOU WILL
· Get a clear understanding of social media, social marketing and social selling.
· Find out how to leverage social networks and tools in your go-to-market strategies to enhance your brand and credibility in the market, engage new prospects and drive account growth.
· See an overview of our Connected Selling approach which combines the power of social media with sales process and account based selling methods
· Learn some important training tips and techniques from the program you can apply immediately
TARGET MARKET SEGMENTS
1. Emerging growth firms to address their unique challenges, opportunities and growth strategies
2. Companies implementing new or updated branding, messaging or solutions
“SOCIAL SELLING” APPROACH
Social media has enabled buyers to delay and control contact while bringing collaborative tools and processes that have cultivated a greater consensus dynamic on the buying side. Call it "social buying."
"Social selling" is the inevitable reaction to this change in buying behavior, and sellers must make key behavioral and strategic adjustments in the way they pursue opportunities.
In this new world, how we sell is more important than what we sell. Sellers and marketers must use social tools to acquire a deeper understanding of their customers’ businesses, provide consultative insight, challenge customer assumptions, and control the conversation. They must generate demand with buyers who are knowledgeable and risk-averse.
To increase efficiency and effectiveness in the “social ecosystem” – you need a defined community that you interact with and a system for maximizing that interaction. This is done through a personalized approach to cultivating and growing accounts by developing a network of advocacy and tailoring messages to a wide range of customer stakeholders to build a business case and consensus for decisions.
Deb's Connected Selling solutions combine the power and reach of social media with established sales, prospecting and account development methods in a dynamic engaging training methodology.
They focus on skill mastery, building a personal and professional brand that transcends product and role, and personalized message management—all relevant to every generation and role!
8:30 am – 9:00 am Registration and Networking
9:00 am – 9:15 am Opening Remarks
9:15 am – 11:30 am Interactive Presentation with Deb Gallagher
BIG Members free
Guests: $40 in advance, $50 at the door
Registration: RSVP to email@example.com or register at www.bigcouncil.com
Dress Attire: Business casual