Friday, Mar 12 2010 8:30AM to 10:30AM
Brian Hamlett, President, mpower consulting
Goodmortgage.com, 3325 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, 28217
Monthly BIG Ideas Exchange
“Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust"
Friday, March 12, 2010
Location: Goodmortgage.com, 3325 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, 28217
8:30 am to 9:00 am- Continental breakfast and networking
9:00 am to 10:30 am- Big Ideas Discussion
For March 12, we'll discuss “Social Media Strategy" and content from the book, “Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust" by Chris Brogan and Julien Smith.
As a reminder, you don’t have to read the book! The facilitator will share the main principles from the book with the group.
Brian Hamlett, President, mpower consulting, will facilitate this discussion.
For an excerpt of book, go to:
During this roundtable we'll:
· share our own experiences in this area in our businesses
· share best practices from our own personal experience or from industry thought leaders
· share ideas on how to improve the area within our businesses to fuel growth
In Trust Agents, two social media veterans show you how to tap into the power of social networks to build your brand's influence, reputation, and, of course, profits. Today's online influencers are web natives who trade in trust, reputation, and relationships, using social media to accrue the influence that builds up or brings down businesses online.
The book shows how people use online social tools to build networks of influence and how you can use those networks to positively impact your business. Because trust is key to building online reputations,, those who traffic in it are "trust agents," the key people your business needs on its side.
• Delivers actionable steps and case studies that show how social media can positively impact your business
• Written by authors with over ten years of online media experience
• Shows you how to build and wield influence online to benefit your brand
• Combines high-level theory with practical step-by-step guidance
If you want your business to succeed, don't sit on the sidelines. Instead, use the Web to build trust with your consumers using Trust Agents.