Friday, Mar 13 2009
601 South Cedar St, Suite 201
8:30 am to 9:00 am- Continental breakfast and networking
9:00 am to 10:30 am- Big Ideas Discussion
For March 13, we'll discuss "Leadership and Organizational Development" and content from the book, "Why CEO's Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top and How to Manage Them" by David L.Dotlich and Peter C.Cairo.
As a reminder, you don’t have to read the book! The facilitator will share the main principles from the book with the group.
See attached summary of the book.
Also attached is an Outlook Invitation for your Calendar, Schedule of our Monthly Book Meetings, and notes from last meeting on Getting Things Done.
For an excerpt of book, go to:
Rebecca Merrill, with Merrill Leadership in Raleigh, will facilitate the discussion.
During this roundtable we'll:
- share our own experiences in this area in our businesses
- share best practices from our own personal experience or from industry thought leaders
- share ideas on how to improve the area within our businesses to fuel growth
Directions to Technekes Office, 601 S. Cedar Street, Suite 201, 704.342.2900:
* We are located West of downtown in the shadow of Panther's stadium between West Trade & West Morehead
* On West Morehead, just East of the I-77 overpass, turn North onto Cedar Street
* Continue 300 yards, then turn into our parking lot between The Pattern Shop Building and Klingman Williams offices
* We are in The Pattern Shop Building and our entrance is located across the breezeway from Hartigan's Pub