Monday, May 10 2010 3:00PM to 7:00PM
5 Social Media Experts
400 Hermitage Road
Charlotte, NC 28207
“Social Media Strategy- An Interactive Program”
Presented by a Panel of Experts in Social Media
Date: Monday, May 10, 2010
Location: The Duke Mansion, 400 Hermitage Road, Charlotte, 28207
Time: 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Cocktail Reception to immediately follow from 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Learn from our Social Media Experts on How to Create an Effective B2B or B2C Social Media Strategy!
We asked for your feedback on the list of questions sent out. As expected, we received a broad list of responses (with no particularly “hot” issue being identified). Some of the areas that will be covered in our program are:
* What can social media realistically accomplish and what can't it accomplish?
* ROI: What do we need before we can ask (or answer) that question?
* Who should handle your social media, both externally and internally?
* How long should you engage in a social media program before you can expect to see results? What are the checkpoints and how can you be certain that your investment is “working”?
* How do you integrate the different tools (SEO, Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc) into an effective, cohesive strategy?
* How do you safeguard your reputation and brand?
Moderator: Scott Hepburn, Media Emerging <http://mediaemerging.com/>
Ø Fred Sexton, Mouse and Man <http://www.mouseandman.com/>
Ø Roy Morejon, b2we <http://www.b2we.com/>
Ø Mike Granetz, Peak Two <http://www.peaktwo.com/>
Ø Brian Hamlett, mPower Consulting ttp://www.mpoweringu.com/>
3:00 pm to 3:30 pm Registration and Networking
3:30 pm to 5:30 pm Expert Panel Discussion with Audience Interaction on Social Media Strategy
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm Cocktail Reception
Program Cost: BIG Members free; guests $55 in advance, $65 at the door
Registration Below (or RSVP to email@example.com)
Click below for directions to the Duke Mansion:
Dress Attire: Business casual